End of the World Circuit and glaciers
An exclusive trip to enjoy a gourmet navigation in front of the Perito Moreno Glacier and experience a walk on the majesty of its ice.
Discover the Island of Birds, Wolves and the End of the World Lighthouse , a full and first-person contact with the native fauna: penguins , sea lions and more.
Day 1 Buenos Aires - Tango Dinner Show.
Day 2 City Tour.
Day 3 Buenos Aires – Ushuaia.
Day 4 P. N. Tierra del Fuego + Beagle Channel Navigation by Yacht.
Day 5 Walk with penguins with navigation (November to March) or Lakes Off Road.
Day 6 Ushuaia - Calafate - Free afternoon.
Day 7 Ice Trekking in Moreno Glacier*.
Day 8 Gourmet Glacier Navigation*.
Day 9 Calafate – Buenos Aires.
Day 10 Visit to the Tigre Delta and Navigation*.
Day 11: End of the tour.
*Alternative Excursions Calafate
- Day 7 Perito Moreno Glacier + Nav. Nautical Safari.
- Day 8 Exploration Moreno Glacier or Moreno Glacier Exclusive or kayak trip in front of the glacier.
- Day 10 Field Day
- 4 Nights in Good Aires.
- 3 nights in Ushuaia.
- 3 nights in Calafate.
- All excursions detailed in the itinerary.
- All breakfasts.
- Transfers arrival/departure at airports.
- Income to National Parks
- International or domestic air tickets.
- Meals not detailed.
- Extra expenses