Circuit Lakes and waterfalls
A foray into the imposing nature of Patagonia and The majesty of the Argentine Northeast. The Falls, natural wonder of the world as never seen before: traveled by the Iguazu River to admire its greatness from all the angles.
The City of Bariloche is presented with a unique alpine architectural style , surrounded by the mysteries of Lake Nahuel Huapi, with exclusive flavors of artisanal chocolate or the amazing forests of Los Arrayanes National Park; Exclusive postcards of Argentine Patagonia.
Day 1 Buenos Aires – City Tour.Day 2 Free day – Tango Dinner Show*.
Day 3 Visit to the Tigre Delta and Navigation*.
Day 4 Buenos Aires – Iguazu. Visit to Falls on the Brazilian side.
Day 5 Visit to Waterfalls on the Argentine side and Great Adventure.
Day 6 Iguazu - Bariloche.
Day 7 Circuito Chico and Isla Victoria and Bosque de Arrayanes*.
Day 8 San Martin de los Andes by 7 lakes*.
Day 9 Bariloche – Buenos Aires.
Day 10 End of the tour.
- Day 7 Circuito Chico and Cerro Catedral (July to Sept.).
- Day 8 Puerto Blest and Frias Lake
- Day 2 Gourmet Barbecue Dinner.
- Day 3 Field Day.
- 4 nights in Buenos Aires.
- 2 nights in Iguazú.
- 3 nights in Bariloche.
- Airport transfers.
- All breakfasts.
- Entrance fees to National Parks.
- Does not include ascents to Cerro Campanario in excursion Circuito Chico.
- International or domestic air tickets.
- Meals not detailed.
Book a planned tour with Cono Sur,
your South American travel consultant, today on 07311 073687.