Santiago and the Atacama Desert
This is a 7-day tour encompassing the driest region in the world as well as the beautiful vibrant city of Santiago.
Together we will take in the Andean Highlands, with their salt flats, lagoons, geysers, and hot springs, and enjoy some of the spectacular landscape, where it transitions from mountain to desert in the Northernmost region of Chile.
Your tour includes:
- Two days in Santiago, Chile
- Visit to the archaeological sites of Quitor and Tulor
- Stargazing at the Atacama Observatory
- Visit to Los Flamencos National Reserve: Atacama
- Visit to Tatío Geysers and archaeological tour
Book a planned tour with Cono Sur,
your South American travel consultant, today on 07311 073687.