Circuit Parks, glaciers and fjords of southern Patagonia
The most complete experience of Southern Patagonia. After explore Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world, begins a journey Cruise through the Fuegian channels to discover Cape Horn, the last point of the American continent before Antarctica.
It combines with an exclusive experience in the Remote Hot, base to visit the Torres del Paine National Park, and finish the journey in the Los Glaciares National Park, in front of the majestic Perito Moreno glacier.
Day 1 Buenos Aires - Tango Dinner Show.
Day 2 City Tour.
Day 3 Buenos Aires – Ushuaia.
Day 4 P. N. Tierra del Fuego + Nav. Beagle Channel on a yacht.
Day 5 Walk with penguins with navigation (November to March) or Lakes Off Road.
Day 6 Cruiser Australis: Corporal of Ovens - B. Wulaia.
Day 7 Cruiser Australis: Glacier Pia – Glr. Garibaldi.
Day 8 Cruiser Australis: Breast of Agostini - Glr. Eagle – Glr. Condor.
Day 9 Australis Cruise: Magdalena Island - Pta. Sands.
Day 10-12 Remote Hotel.
Day 13 Hotel Remota - Calafate.
Day 14 Ice Trekking in Glr. Moreno*.
Day 16 Calafate – Buenos Aires.
Day 17 Visit to the Tigre Delta and Navigation*.
Day 18 End of the tour.
- Day 14 Glr. Perito Moreno + Nav. Nautical Safari.
- Day 15 Exploration of the Glr. Moreno or Glr. Q. Exclusive Moreno or Kayak Tour by P. Tanned.
- Day 17 Field Day.
- Australis cruise for 4 nights in AA cabin , with full board and excursions.
- 4 nights in Bs As w/breakfast.
- 3 nights in Ushuaia w/breakfast.
- 3 nights in Calafate w/breakfast.
- 3 nights in Hotel Remota full board in
- Adventure Program.
- All excursions detailed in the itinerary.
- Arrival and departure transfers at airports.
- Income to National Parks
- International or domestic air tickets.
- Meals not detailed.