Bariloche Circuit and Andean Lake Crossing
A journey between Argentina and Chile through the Andean lakes, extensive forests, snowy hills and passage between two national parks. The majesty of the Calbuco and Osorno volcanoes is presented, on the shores of Lake Llanquihue in Puerto Varas, German immigrant colony.
An ideal proposal to visit the highlights of Chilean and Argentine Patagonia , and enjoy the best of Patagonian cuisine, all in one trip.
Day 1 Buenos Aires – Bariloche.
Day 2 Circuito Chico and Isla Victoria and Bosque de Arrayanes.*
Day 3 San Martin de los Andes by 7 lakes.*
Day 4 Tronador Hill Excursion.
Day 5 Andean Crossing Argentina - Chile (Navigation + Bus).
Day 6 Puerto Varas. Return to Lake Llanquihue (Frutillar, Osorno Volcano and Petrohue)
Day 7 Puerto Varas. Chiloé Island
Day 8 Flight to Santiago or return to Bariloche and end of the program.**
** At the end of the circuit, you can choose to return to Santiago de Chile or Bariloche.
- Day 2 Circuito Chico and Cerro Catedral (July-September).
- 4 Nights in Bariloche.
- 3 night in Puerto Varas.
- All breakfasts.
- Arrival and departure transfers at Bariloche airport.
- It does not include ascents to Cerro Campanario in excursion Circuito Chico.
- All excursions detailed in the itinerary.
- International or domestic air tickets.
- Meals not detailed.
- Extra expenses