Aero-Cruise Antarctica classic
A journey to explore the southernmost continent on earth on board of a cruiser of expedition, which will allow you to discover frozen fjords and Spectacular Icebergs while watching penguins, seals and Whales.
Navigation between the South Shetand Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula, crosses the Lemaire Channel and the 65º parallel. There are also activities such as Kayaking or Hiking with expert guides in a vast and remote scenario full of wildlife, will make the traveler part of the history that few can tell.
Day 1 Welcome to the Aero-Cruise in Punta Arenas.
Day 2 Scheduled flight to Antarctica.
Days 3 to 6 Exploring Antarctica.
Day 7 Planned return flight from Antarctica.
Day 8 End of the Aero-Cruise
- Flights to and from Antarctica.
- Transfers airport/hotel/airport pre-
- seen on the first and last day of travel.
- 1 night in Punta Arenas.
- Full board with drinks included and
- Bar open during the cruise.
- All guided excursions.
- Conferences and entertainment on board.
- Delivery of informative material before and from after the trip.
- Loan of wellies for shipwrecks in Antarctica.
- Contingency Plan planned for each trip.
- Personal insurance .
- Expenses for Visas or Passport.
- Extra expenses and optional activities or meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Book a planned tour with Cono Sur,
your South American travel consultant, today on 07311 073687.