Shamanic Itinerary (Partners)
The itinerary is for ground handling services only or otherwise as specifically indicated below. It does not include flights to/from Argentina. Dates may be subject to changes to allow for your international flight arrangements and availability when confirming. Services are provided by a local representative of Conosur Experience, with emergency contact details provided. This Partners itinerary has been created specifically for those partners or companions of attendees to the Shamanic Tour, including a week of treatments including Reiki, Domotherapy and much more.
- Hotel accommodation in Buenos Aires at Dazzler Recoleta (or similar 4 star hotel in a similar central location). Accommodation is available in single, double or triple rooms.
- In Mendoza Hotel Huentala or similar standards
- Airport transfers (driver only not guide) to/from hotels or accommodation centres
- Half day guided tour in Buenos Aires
- Tango dinner in Buenos Aires
All services as stated in the above itinerary with a private bus and guide. 2 Please note all dates are indicative and based on the actual availability at the time of confirmation (deposit). The dates in question were available when scheduling the above but with no guarantee until a firm booking is made with the required deposit.
Mendoza tours included in the package:
- Half day city tour - a guided tour to this famous city the wine capital of Argentina
- High mountains tour - travelling along the Panamerican highway for some breathtaking scenery which will take through gorges, high passes and near the famous Aconcagua the highest mountain in the Americas
- Lujan day tour - Lujan is the capital of Malbec in this tour you will be visiting vineyards situated along the route 40 sampling the delicious wines and enjoying a gourmet lunch
- Uco valley tour - the Uco valley is situated 120 Km from Mendoza (a snip in Argentine terms!) travelling through the Andes to discover some of the rarest high altitude wines. A visit to two wineries is included as well as lunch
Optional tours from Mendoza (26/2)
The following can be catered for (or we could swap one of the listed days for any of the below - prices on application):
A day in the country (horse riding)
This tour is very different from any horseback riding we have found. You will be guided by a real gaucho visiting the Potrerillos ranch observing how they live day to day. On arrival you will partake of the famous mate while the horses are being readied (there are animals for all levels of experience). We will then ride through the fields for approximately 2 hours, we stop in a strategically prepared place where they make us a roast, accompanied by wines. Then we go back to the house by another route similar to the one he left. (Vegetarian options)rgy (notify before). This is a full day tour from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Rafting In Potrerillos
In Mendoza there are many ways to connect with the waters of the melting glaciers of the Andes. For the adventurer, we offer rafting trips on a class III+ river. All our excursions are 3 on the Mendoza River, before the Potrerillos Dam with fast and exciting action. Trips are led by our experienced guides with International Rescue Certification from Aguas Blancas and are accompanied by safety kayakers. All participants are equipped with life jackets (PFD), neoprene suits, waterproof jackets, neoprene boots and helmets. We have first line equipment. PLEASE NOTE YOU MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL INSURANCE
Horseback riding through vineyards (Central region)
An innovative tour to experience going on horseback through vineyards, visiting wineries with lunch included. The ride will last approximately 90 minutes with time to take photos and learn about vine cultivation. At the end of the tour we will enjoy some typical empanadas and a complete roast will be waiting for us accompanied by a selection of wines from the winery, to end the day.
Farewell dinner in Mendoza
Eating in the renowned Restaurant Abrasado with outstanding reviews offering the best meats in the area and sublime wines. A must for every gourmet.